Managed Office 365
Flexibility, security and collaboration in one monthly Office 365 subscription.
The Benefits of Office 365
Effective collaboration is a key to business success. Businesses can leverage Office 365 to enhance the relationships between colleagues and clients – whilst taking advantage of enterprise level security.
- Take advantage of applications such as Teams, Planner, SharePoint and more. Office 365 isn’t just about Word, Excel and Outlook – although it includes these of course. Office 365 contains tools for collaboration, workflow management, secure document sharing and more.
- Work anywhere. With a cloud solution, all you need is an internet connection to access your account – even if Office 365 is not downloaded on your device. Work from home, the office or on the move.
- Install on multiple devices. Office 365 accounts are linked to the user not to the PC. You can work from your internet browser on any device and have it on up to 5 devices simultaneously. This means an end to having to buy a new Microsoft Office licence every time your computer gets replaced.
- Enterprise level security features. Data is stored in Microsoft datacentres, the most certified datacentres available. Microsoft also provide other security features such as two factor authentication, data loss prevention and email encryption.
- Scale your subscription. You can easily add or remove users on a monthly basis.
- Co-edit documents. No more creating multiple versions of the same document and having to manually reconcile them. You can work together on documents in real time and see the changes the other people are making as they happen.
- Stay up to date. Office 365 updates come at no additional cost and can be deployed automatically through our managed services.
Why Choose a Managed Office 365 Solution?
Microsoft’s solutions suite has rapidly expanded in recent years. We often find that businesses already using Office 365 aren’t using its full capacity – or are even buying additional external products to cover functionality that is already included within their Office 365 subscription.
Our Consultants are Microsoft experts and will work with you to understand how you can gain the maximum value from Office 365.
eXpd8 are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions – Microsoft’s Office 365 accreditation. Our Deployment Engineers are qualified Microsoft technicians and several members of our Consulting team also have engineer-level Microsoft qualifications.
Our migration service will set up your Office 365 environment in line with best-practice security policies and your company policies and structure. We transfer your data in a structured, seamless manner that minimises business disruption.