The company are currently going through a significant period of growth and looking to add a Field Engineer to their busy support team
Job summary and purpose:
- Implementation and migration of customer IT infrastructures.
- solving escalated IT issues
- working with the wider support team
- solving customer issues both remotely and on site, by phone, email and remote login
- conducting customer visits as required
- providing your technical knowledge and experience to specialist customer projects as required
- to be a point of escalation and support for less experienced colleagues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent technical & diagnostic skills
- 3+ Years’ Experience in a field service role in the SMB / Corporate space
- Proven experience of installation, migration and trouble-shooting issues with windows server 2008/2012, windows small business server 2008/2011
- Proven experience of installation, migration and trouble-shooting issues with routers and firewalls
- Proven experience in delivering and documenting complex IT projects
- Proven experience in network and server issue diagnostics / resolution
- Experience in Server Virtualisation (Microsoft Hyper V / Azure)
- Experience in VoIP Technologies
- MS Exchange configuration & migration skills (On premise and cloud/hybrid)
- Strong understanding of Cloud Services / Cloud Exchange and Exchange Migrations
- Experience of implementing LAN/WAN technologies
- Professional certifications are desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Full Clean Drivers license