Privately owned and operated Irish software and services company providing innovative technologies used by legal firms, accountants and professional services.
Background to the role:
The company are currently going through a significant period of growth and looking to add a level 1 Support Engineer to their busy support team. The role is based in their Sword office.
Job summary and purpose:
- You will be required to diagnose and resolve level 1 support issues by phone, email & using our remote login software within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptionally good customer service skills.
- Analyse customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
- Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
- Assist in evaluating new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain high standards of customer service.
- Escalate unresolved issues to relevant support levels.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 1 to 1.5 years’ proven experience within a helpdesk role
- Fluent English Language Skills: Able to communicate with customers on a day to day basis via telephone, email & chat services and is able to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Able to quickly build rapport with customers, colleagues and management
- Candidates should have a high level of motivation and focus on their daily tasks
- Candidates are encouraged to seek out opportunities within the business
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate that they can work in a target driven environment where incidents must be managed within specific SLA’s
- Demonstrate IT competencies in the following areas;
Microsoft desktop software and applications, Backup & recovery technology (local/cloud)
Office 365 / Azure Cloud, Systems Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy)
Hardware (PCs, laptops, printers/scanners, mobile devices), AV/Anti-Spam/Filtering Software
If this might be you:
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.